Moberly School District News & Information!
Daily COVID Dashboard!
Date Posted: January 20, 2022
Inclement Weather Information
Notification: Notification of a cancellation or closure will be provided as soon as the decision is reached. Local radio (KWIX/KRES) and television stations (KOMU, KRCG & KMIZ) will be notified, and a notice will be posted on the Moberly School District Home Page, Facebook and Twitter (@MoberlyDistrict). Notification will also be sent via TextCaster Spartan Alerts (text message) as well. Use the links below to download the Inclement Weather Information sheet and the snow rourtes document.
MSD Inclement Weather Information Sheet
2021 - 2022 Snow Routes
Date Posted: December 6, 2021
Health Services Update
All incoming 8th grade students require the following immunizations prior to the start of the 2022/2023 school year:
- Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis (Tdap) vaccination
- Meningococcal vaccination
All incoming 12th grade students require the following immunizations prior to the start of the 2022/2023 school year:
- Meningococcal vaccination booster
Date Posted: December 14, 2021
My School Dentist!
The in-school dentist is coming to Moberly Public Schools!
Please enroll your student by filling out the permission form in the link below.
Sign up deadline is January 4, 2022.
Date Posted: December 6, 2021
Well-child visits are an important part of your child’s overall health and wellness and should be done yearly. Even healthy children and teens should have a yearly check-up.
Well-child visits are essential for many reasons, including:
- Tracking growth and developmental milestones
- Discussing any concerns about your child’s health
Why Use the Spartan Clinic?
- Your child doesn’t have to miss school.
- You don’t have to miss work.
- No waiting in the waiting room with people who might be ill.
- You will receive a call and update about the visit.
- Insurance is billed, but you have no out of pocket expenses.
- If no insurance, there are no out of pocket expenses.
- You will not receive a bill from Clarity Healthcare.
To schedule your child’s well-child visit!
- Call the clinic at 660-225-1188
- Email for an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message through the Spartan Clinic Facebook page
Date Posted: November 18, 2021
Revised Moberly Winter Athletic Schedules Released on November 8th!
Click the link below to download the complete MMS and MHS athletic schedules.
Winter Athletic Schedules
Date Posted: November 10, 2021
MSD Medication Policy & Procedures Reminder!
The Moberly School District Health Services would like to remind parents of the Moberly School District’s medication policy and procedure for students.
Medication should be given at home whenever possible. Please refer to your student handbook for more information, policies and procedures for the administration of medication at school. The administration of medication must be approved by the school nurse. A medication form must be completed, signed and returned to the school nurse by a parent or guardian.
To learn more about the policy and procedures, click the link below to download the parent reminder letter regarding the medication policy.
Medication Policy Reminder Letter
Date Posted: October 21, 2021
Date Posted: September 17, 2021
2021 - 2022 Bus Routes!
Click the links below to download the 2021 - 2022 School Bus Routes. Please note that Gratz Brown, North Park and South Park bus routes have been combined this year.
- South Park Elementary Bus Routes
- North Park Elementary Bus Routes
- Gratz Brown Elementary Bus Routes
- MMS/MHS Bus Routes
Date Posted: August 18, 2021
The Spartan Clinic is Open!
Date Posted: September 1, 2020